• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by CallMeChris

1. Subs and seat position

I've got another thread started but not much traffic so figure I'll ask under a new title. I'm trying to get a Sundown SA 8 in a regular cab ranger and I found someone that will build a custom box to spec but is wanting to put the sub in the middle behind the arm rest. The mounting depth of the...
  2. Getting 10 pounds in a 5 pound sack...

Long story short, I have some brand new audio stuff that was bought for a project and never used...so I've decided to upgrade my sons stock radio in his 03 Ranger Edge regular cab. I'm hoping y'all can help lead me in the right direction. I have a Sundown SA-8, 4 Infinity Primus 6.75's, and a...
  3. A quick intro

Hey everyone, just found a deal I couldn't pass up so I'm new to the Ranger world! I ended up picking up a 2003 Ranger Edge+ 4x4 with 94000 miles on it...truck is in great shape mostly. It needed a fuel pump and the cruise control buttons on the steering wheel, looks great other than that...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad