• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Bustedup

1. Back Again with a 2009 Supercab XL 2.3

This is same engine in the Miata I believe. I wonder if the MX-5 has this coolant hose maze??????
  2. Back Again with a 2009 Supercab XL 2.3

Thanks for the info. I must say, I wish I had done more research before I dropped the cash on this thing. If I would have known this, I probably would have crossed the 2.3 off my list and stuck with looking for an older 3.0!
  3. Back Again with a 2009 Supercab XL 2.3

What is the 45 degree angle pipe thing on the top right and what is the pump looking thing on the top left?
  4. Back Again with a 2009 Supercab XL 2.3

You gotta be crapping me? The previous owner put a new trans in it. So you gotta pull the tranny to replace hoses? Jeez......................
  5. Back Again with a 2009 Supercab XL 2.3

Greetings folks! Be away for about 5 years. Sold my 2005 2.5 SWB Flareside and just bought a 2009 XL Supercab 2.3 with automatic. It is stripped down! Only options I can see are automatic and A/C. Crank window and manual locks. AM/FM radio! No jump seats. 168K miles. She has been neglected. A...
  6. Hello from East Alabama

Hi guys and gals, Bought a clean 2000 2.5 2WD Flareside 5-speed manual yesterday with 83K all original miles on it. Carfax says it has lived its entire live in a 3 county area. The interior is like new except for a bit of wear on the drivers seat. The paint is pretty good but apparently Ford's...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad