• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Burnt2Death

1. Burnt2Death

Last minute car meet invitation...

New Years Day car club meet... I am posting this on behalf of my car club the Street Outlawz based in the Philadelphia and tri-state area. We have a good showing of all different kinds of unique rides. Very friendly group just getting together for the last meet of the year honestly. Should be...
  2. Burnt2Death

Rear roll pan question... Will it fit?

Today at the u-pull I found a really nice rear roll pan to replace my slightly dented rear bumper. It even seams to be the same color and not a scratch or dent on it. It is made by Lund... I can get it for $25 so I figured it was worth it.. My question is this... Would the rear roll pan off...
  3. Burnt2Death

The gun thread...

I recently got a Hi-Point 9mm carbine. front grip, laser, red dot site and extended clips. I love it. I am thinking about going to get it in the .45 next. Has anyone owned or shot the fold-able Kel-Tec 9mm carbine?
  4. Burnt2Death

The gun thread...

You need a permit there? You only need one if you are carrying the handgun concealed. Anyone can open carry in PA. No permit needed at all. All you need is an id (background check) and 20 minutes and you can walk out the door with your new toy. Nothing at all needed but ID for rifles or...
  5. Burnt2Death

The gun thread...

Really, they sell for very little I thought around here. Going to a gun show at 9am. Haven't been to one in years. Should be fun. Might get another toy.
  6. Burnt2Death

The gun thread...

Actually considered a carbine rifle. lol
  7. Burnt2Death

The gun thread...

I just picked up a brand new Kel-Tec Sub2000 9mm with 3 clips, 2 boxes of ammo and a hard case for $250.. Good deal? It is my first rifle since I was a kid and I had a bolt action .22 beater. I know nothing special or crazy expensive but it fired smooth and nice and was cheap. I was attracted...
  8. Burnt2Death

Burnt2deaths 02 Ranger Edge Build

I bought it Friday 11-18-2011.... I bought a one owner 2002 Ford Ranger Edge "Plus". It has the 3.0L v6 engine. It is the regular cab 2dr model. Has Hi/Low 4 Wheel Drive. The truck itself has 148k miles but runs smooth and strong still. I have been beating the shit out of it lmao I bought...
  9. Burnt2Death

New owner... 02 Ford Ranger Edge in Southeast, Pa

My name is Jon but I go by Burnt or as my username states Burnt2Death. I am from Southeast PA. I bought a one owner 2002 Ford Ranger Edge "Plus" on November 11th 2011. It has the 3.0L v6 engine. It is the regular cab 2dr model. Has Hi/Low 4 Wheel Drive. The truck itself has 148k miles but...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad