• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by buggman

1. buggman

buggman's Raptor Ranger Grille Project

I've been busy trying to come up with my own twist on the Raptor Grille Mod and here's a peek at what I've got so far... I had to replace my old grille a year or so ago but kept the old cracked one for just such a project. I gutted basically everything except for the top & sides & part of the...
  2. buggman

Some exterior shots of the buggman's truck

Here's some pics of various mods I've done to the old truck... Painted the grille & lower valance & added clear corners: Blacked out fender badges: Installed hella 500ff's: Added side steps with led lighting that comes on when the doors open: Polished & painted explorer teardrop...
  3. buggman

Some interior pics of the buggman's truck

Thought I would share some pics of the interior & some of the mods I've done to my truck... Explorer center console: Recovered the armrest with automotive carpet... now it's nice & comfy. Modded the "tissue" holder area with some abs material to add switches. Attached the air bag...
  4. buggman

buggman is here

Hey folks, buggman here. I've been part of the "Ranger" forum communities for several years & thought I'd drop in here as well. My old 96 XLT supercab is my daily driver. It's a 4x4, but the only off roading it's seen is when I have to drive through the yard when somebody is in my parking...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad