• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by btm757

1. HELP HELP: No Wipers! or Radio

to start I have a 2004 Supercab, 4.0L 4x4. After market radio My radio the bast couple of months my radio would occasionally loose power with the key off and I would lose all my presets. well the past couple of weeks it would do it alot. This past week while driving all of a sudden the radio...
  2. I finally ordered my parts

The wheels I went with. Got them from 4wheelparts.com they were 20% off with free shipping 15x8 3.75 Backspace -19mm Offset The tires I went with KM2s. Got them from Summit (had them listed for 239 ea.) they price matched Tire Rack to 195 ea. (tire racks shipping charges were 130) Summits...
  3. For anyone with the 4.0 SOHC that has a squeal that goes away when AC is on

I have a 2004 4.0 SOHC 4x4 with 72K miles and about a week or so ago i noticed i had a little squeak that went away when the ac was turnd on and yesterday I turned on my AC and I lost power steering and my Battery light came on. At first I attributed it to the AC cause it only happened when the...
  4. Body lift interchangeability????

Well found someone local selling a PA body lift but it says its for a 94 - 97 also he said he bought it for a regular cab, but he said they will work on a Extended cab, is this true? and also I have a 2004. What are the differences between a 3" BL for a 94-97 and one for a 2004, The trucks are...
  5. New From VA....

But Not to Rangers. My Name Is Ben, Im 20 years old and I Live in Chesapeake, Va. I used to have a 93 2wd and miss it cause i didnt have payments. Currently Have a 2004 xlt Steppie 4x4 pretty much stock for now, a few small mods. Im also on R-F (most Active) as well as RPS and a Local RBV...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad