• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by brandonwh64

1. brandonwh64

Spark Plug change gone wrong :(

Just want to post my bad luck ive had today! well i went and wanted to change the spark plugs in my 98 3.0 2WD ranger, i went and got some good spark plugs and wires and got home and started to change them. right off the bat i notice that the spark plugs in it are the factory ones!!!! i was like...
  2. brandonwh64

Find a Vehicle using VIN and TITLE number

Ok i want to find a car i previously owned. This cars was very dear to me since it was my first car i ever had when i was 16yrs old, im 26 now and want to find this card again. Things i have and know, I have a original copy of my vehicle registration from the DMV and i know who we sold it to (We...
  3. brandonwh64

Apple Festival (Ellijay, GA) 2009 Car Show

This is the highlights of the Apple Festival (Ellijay, GA) 2009 Car Show
  4. brandonwh64

1998 Ranger HELP!

I have a 1998 Ford ranger 2WD 3.0 V-6 with 5-Speed. Well when i push in the clutch to come to a stop at say a red light or stop sign the engine revs up to 3000-4000 RPMS slowly until i come to a COMPLETE stop. WHAT is making this happen? I was thinking the throddle position sensor but before i...
  5. brandonwh64

New flowmaster installed SOUNDS MEAN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4l6zkcKuZM Got a 40 series flowmaster today for 40$ and installed for 20$ :) im so happy!
  6. brandonwh64

Very Cheap Upgrade

For some of you guys or gals that have a really older PC that would like to be alot faster but dont wanna spend a bunch of money? Well right now tiger direct has a good barebones system for 149.99 and 1.99 to ship! All you have to do with this PC is take the HD out of your old PC and install in...
  7. brandonwh64

Brand New Custom Computer!

On this build i decided to go AMD. My intel build was very strong but i wanted to see what the other side had to offer in there quad core department. So once i got it fully built i started overclocking and got all the way up to 4Ghz stable which is good but it got very hot with the Tuniq Tower...
  8. brandonwh64

1998 Ranger 3.0 to 302 help

I have a 1998 ford ranger with a 3.0 man trans what parts would be compatable with a 302 conversion (trans, wiring, fuel line and pump). i live in georgia and dont require a state inspection. any help would be nice!! THANK YOU! My Ranger Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stgJzejqS8Q

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad