• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Brandon.S

1. No four low, strange shifting into four high

94 Ranger, 4.0, manual. Electric transfer case. Hello everyone, finally getting some winter weather here, so I'm using my 4wd. Last year it worked fine, high and low. This year it's doing something real funny. It will shift into four high. Then it won't shift out by pressing four high again...
  2. Vibration at part throttle at highway speeds, pinion angle?

First of all, manual, 4.0, Ex Cab, 98 driveshaft in a 94 Alright, so recently did a couple of changes to my Ranger. This included a shackle flip. Before the pinion flip my pinion was high and pitched up when taking off, causing a vibration. The shackle flip brought the angle way down. I...
  3. How sensitive are 8.8" Trac Lok LSDs to tread depth?

Picked up a set of 4 wheels and tires a while back, mostly for the wheels. They came with 33x12.50r15 Godoyear MTRs with Kevlar- two are shot but two are fairly nice so it would be a shame to waste them. However, the two nice ones have about a 50 thousands difference in tread depth (a little...
  4. Loosing fuel prime, looking for advice

Losing fuel prime, looking for advice My 94 4.0 loses fuel prime over night. I ran a fuel pressure test and when the engine was turned off the pressure dropped fairly slowly, only about 3 psi in 3 minutes. Because the fuel pressure dropped slowly, I didn't expect a fuel pressure regulator...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad