• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by bourbon5.0ranger

1. bourbon5.0ranger

no wipers are domelight

need some help guys and gals i installed explorer seat in my ranger and when i hooked them up i blew something i have no wipers domelight are speed odmerter tryed a different GEM mod. was wondering if there is a relay somewhere under the dash
  2. bourbon5.0ranger

pats module

got my V8 swap done but the dealership couldnt get the computer to reconize the pats mod should i use the module out of the explorer and just have them reset my keys. used the module for the ranger the first time this is all i have left to get the truck going any help would be greatly...
  3. bourbon5.0ranger

transfer case

i have a 2000 ranger i put a 98 explorer drive train in was wondering if the 4405 trasfer case will bolt up 2 the v8 tranny so i can get rid of the all wheel drive
  4. bourbon5.0ranger

fuel pump

i did the swap to 5.0 my doner vehicle was a 98 explorer. from what i have read it says to change the in take fuel pressure regulator but mine doesnt have one in the explorer tank so should i just remove the ranger pump and use the pump from the explorer. are they set at different...
  5. bourbon5.0ranger

xplorer tranny

didnt ford also put the 2 speed trannys in the explorer beside the AWD I worked for ford motor co. at there hazelwood plant for 7 yrs but cant remember for sure if they did are not

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad