• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by blurple93

1. Speedometer Gear

Been looking at this article http://www.therangerstation.com/tech_library/Speedogear.shtml I changed my 14 inch wheels ad tires out for 16 inch wheels and 245/75 tires. Now I need to change out my Speedo gear to get my Speedo and odometer corrected. I understand the concept, and the math...
  2. Is my truck trying to tell me something?

I think it is. Been a while since i drove something less than OBD2 daily and i know back then they used the same 4 or 5 warning lights for everything but just making them flash or come on when they shouldnt to show a problem. SO lately, everytime i brake while driving, my E-Brake light comes...
  3. Big tire noob

So my little 93 2wd XLT came with the 14inch wheels and the previous owner decided to wrap them in 185/65 R14s. I just could not let that stand. After cruising craigslist for 3 months now I finally found a guy selling Jeep Grand Cherokee Wheels with the adapters that he took off the same model...
  4. 1993 Interior

Hey everyone, I have a 1993 singe cab manual that has a horribly faded and cracked dashboard and door panel that are also blue. My first though was to swap out to the newer dash (1995 and newer i think) like my 02 had that was rounded off with the double din radio bezel for a nice Navigation...
  5. Virginia Beach

Hey everyone, I just bought my 1993 Ranger XLT Single cab 2.3 liter 5MT. 142000 miles on it but its runs well and it was treated well. This is my second ranger. The first was a 2001 XLT 4cyl auto. Looking to dig into this truck a little so you will see me perusing the forum for information!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad