• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by BlueOval2003

1. BlueOval2003

firestone sucks

Hello all, here's my truck 2003 Ford ranger edge 3.0 Cranked my t-bars yesterday everything went smooth. First question, I maxed the adjuster bolts on each side and only got 1.5 inches lift on each side, why? Took the truck to firestone for alignment afterwards and they claim at 122k...
  2. BlueOval2003

3.0 Stumble Hesitation when Cold

Heres my truck-2003 3.0 Edge 2wd 114k Everything Ive changed/serviced- New coil pack,plugs and wires,ignition switch,fuel filter,IAC valve,TPS,rear ABS Speed Sensor,Oil recently changed, and most recently Had Ford change the tranny Fluid (no flush), And when it started acting up I changed The...
  3. BlueOval2003

98-00 front grill on 03 Ranger question

I am in the process of converting the front Clip of my 03 ranger edge to the older 98-00 style havent heard of anyone doing this and i thought it would look nice, the Grill fit with no modification however the L-shaped sidelights wont fit where the trim used to be. I've read that most of these...
  4. BlueOval2003

possible TPS issue?

Hello everyone This is my first post on TRS but I read posts hear regularly. So here's my issue, I recently bought a 2003 Ranger Edge 3.0l 2wd, great little truck. So far i have personally performed an oil change (Mobil one full synthetic), changed IAC vavle to clean a rough idle, Swapped an...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad