• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by bjdm151

1. 2.5 Oil sending unit location

I have seen this question on here quite a few times so I wanted to go ahead and post this so its here for people to see. This is the location of the oil sending unit on a 2001 Ford Ranger 2.5L. The easiest way to access it is from below. It is a one wire sending unit located on the drivers...
  2. Fuel pump lock ring

2001 2.5l Pulled the fuel tank to swap out the pump and lo and behold ford has this wonderful white lock ring holding down the fuel pump body inside the fuel tank. I know there is a specialty tool fo this but does anybody know of any quick ways around this?
  3. 2.5 with a case of the funk

All right, started up the truck the other morning and its idling like it has a wicked vacuum leak. Then the IAC kicks in and it revs up to about 2500 and hangs there for a while and slowly starts coming down. I pop the hood and start checking for vacuum leaks and any loose wires. Pull a plug...
  4. 2.5 cam sensor

Where is the cam sensor located on the 2.5 liter 4 cyl. And is it the sychro saft driven funky type or the normal one.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad