• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by bintopo

1. Differential Issues???

Hi, Over the last couple of weeks I've noticed a clunking from under the truck usually when I hit the brakes. After sitting for several hours it seems like something is holding the truck back. I took the drums off the back and checked them. Everything seemed good and in place. Everything was...
  2. Compatible Years

Hi, I have a 1999 Ranger XLT and will be checking out a free parts day at a local auto wreckers. I'm looking for bumpers, doors, tailgate. I'm wondering what years I should be looking for. Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated. Regards Brian
  3. Fan Issue

Hi, The belt on my truck has some serious squealing happening. I changed the water pump on the weekend and seems to be working fine. Now the clutch fan runs at start up and takes forever to disengage itself. I was running the A/C yesterday and I could hear the fan in the cab and the belt would...
  4. Extended Cab doors loose

Hi My 99 Ranger XLT doors shake like crazy. It seems to me that the back doors need adjusting. I moved the bottom door strikers as far in as possible. I tried adjusting the latch at the bottom of the door but there really is no adjustment there. When I close the door and then grab it near the...
  5. Restraints Control Module

Hi There, I'm reinstalling the dash of my 99 after replacing the heater core and have to connect the connector for the RCM. It sits on the transmission hub, right behind the manual shifter. I have one connector but two plugs, one large plug that I have a connector for and one smaller plug that I...
  6. Parking Brake Pedal

On my 99 whenever I release the parking brake it never comes all the way up and I need to pull the release lever a second time and use my foot to lift it all the way up. Any ideas or suggestions on how to correct this would be appreciated! Thanks Brian
  7. One more 99

Heater Core The new heater core that I purchased at the local parts supplier fits inside the box but the two pipes don't really line up properly!!! Is it because its the wrong one or do I just need to manually adjust them to fit? Thanks Brian

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad