• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by bikerboy

1. bikerboy

drop suggestions?

4/5 is the way to go. slammedxonair has some great stuff at the best prices.
  2. bikerboy

Anyone at wal-mart in PA last night?

Anyone at wal-mart in PA Tonight? Alright, I saw a lowered ranger at the LANCASTER wal-mart tonight. Just wondering if it was anyone on here? It was a deep red with a flat black rollpan. Looked like at had projector headlights. On black ranger rims with I think snow tires on. Custom billet...
  3. bikerboy

Need help

Rat_Ranger nailed it. A c-notch is necessary otherwise you are going to have a crappy ride or mess something up.
  4. bikerboy

4/5 drop install on friday

Thank you for all the comments! I appreciate them very much. Makes me feel good inside. Now I just need to get the 5.0 and other minor stuff done.
  5. bikerboy

Here's the pics as promised! Let me know your input.
  6. bikerboy

I got the truck lowered and all seems good. drives pretty good and doesn't handle that bad either. I am going to get an alignment either Saturday or Monday. Thanks for the help guys. I appreciate it. I'll have pics up as soon as its daylight.
  7. bikerboy

alright thanks guys.
  8. bikerboy

does anyone have alignment specs for when the ranger is lowered. My alignment guy said that hes not sure if I'll want the alignment at factory specs. Anyone have any input on this?
  9. bikerboy

As the title states, I'm going to be installing The DJM 4/5 kit on my 01 Ranger. Anything in particular I need to look out for? Should I install the camber bolts in while I'm putting the kit on or just let the alignment shop take care of it? Do I need a spring compressor to take the stock front...
  10. bikerboy

Why two?

The electric fan is most likely for your a/c. It probably kicks on when you turn your a/c on.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad