• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by bforum3

1. bforum3

Custom SS brake lines for my sas?

I am ordering up some custom SS brake lines and they are asking me what the threads are on the frame end, and then i realized i have never run into that information, so if anyone knows what the threads are plz inform me. Oh yeah i have a 94 4x4 4.0. Also i swapped in a D44 from a 05 jeep...
  2. bforum3

SAS with 2005 Rubicon Dana 44

I know i dont have a lot of pics of the swap, but let me know if you want to see more, and ill take pics, or if you have any questions. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3032775/1994-ford-ranger-regular-cab
  3. bforum3

My 94" 8" lift and 35s

This is my baby, been in the making for some time and will probably change when i have more money but for now this is it... These pics were before i put the bigger coils and 35s, and took off the canopy If you want to see pics of the build check out my cardomain site...
  4. bforum3

4.0 Ecm questions

I have a 94 Ford Ranger 4x4 manual tran and the earlier owner swapped a new 4.0 in from an explorer automatic, my code reader shows that the auto tranny is in park during testing when in fact it is in nuetral, do i need an ecm for a manual explorer or for a manual ranger? And are there any...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad