• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Berserker

1. Sacramento /Nor Cal body lift install help

Anyone want to help me install my 2" body lift? I need spare hands and a welder.I have some tools, and lots of automotive experience, but I have never done a body lift. I am near sac but don't mind traveling a few hours for help. Free beer/pizza/soda. Thanks, Jared
  2. 93 Ranger 4.0 intake ideas

Hey yall- I'm looking for ideas on upgrading my stock air intake to handle the type of wheeling I do(mud and water crossings). I am having trouble with soaking my air filter, and I think it's because the stock intake draws air from so low on the radiator support. Any ideas? It's my daily...
  3. Nor Cal checking in

What's up every one? I'm Jared, just bought a '93 Ranger XLT 4x4. It's my first Ford truck, and I'm digging it a lot. I live up in Woodland by Sacramento, just moved to the Area from Texas. Looking for places to wheel, and to meet some good people! I bought the truck about 2 weeks ago, and this...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad