• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Bear Boy

1. Bear Boy

11 with No Heat 😰

You thought no maybe the switch went bad to do this possibly? And not a problem. Love this sight❤️
  2. Bear Boy

11 with No Heat 😰

Well thanks for your help. I been on it most of the afternoon. I came to the conclusion after testing this and that. Figured I would check the switch in the cab. Well here what I came up with😳 Fixed and back together and working again😊 I would say the switch went to heck and toasted the wires is...
  3. Bear Boy

11 with No Heat 😰

Well just plugged in the other blower. And it’s doing the same as the one that’s in it. Like spinning or just free wheeling. This is with the switch in all the different speeds. So I guess it’s not getting 12volts to the motor? Will check it later today and see😡 I took a short video if I can...
  4. Bear Boy

11 with No Heat 😰

Yes correct it’s definitely the blower./fan issue. it does not work on any speed with the switch in the cab. I guess I have only tried it on defrost and not the vent setting. I got another good blower motor I can plug in before even installing it then. I guess most fords I had for years they...
  5. Bear Boy

11 with No Heat 😰

Wel Well it was this morning. That’s no shit
  6. Bear Boy

11 with No Heat 😰

Ya your telling me hey😳 maybe the switch would be about the only thing left🤷🏻‍♂️
  7. Bear Boy

11 with No Heat 😰

It’s 2011 with 4.0 4x4 automatic. Changed what is called the resistor I guess.
  8. Bear Boy

11 with No Heat 😰

Fuses are good. Switch relay around still nothing. Blower motor works when jumping. Changed resister out of donor ranger. Power to fuses and to blower motor. Could it be the switch? Going out now to try another relay just in case. This one you can feel click when turned off and back in. Thanks...
  9. Bear Boy

Help with Rear Axle!!

Thank you. Nope neither are a level 2. So I should be good to go😊
  10. Bear Boy

Help with Rear Axle!!

Thanks for the reply & information. Yep I will just pull the axle out of the the 97 code and use it then.😊 makes things a little simpler for us.
  11. Bear Boy

Help with Rear Axle!!

We have a 99 Ranger 4x4 with 4.0 Automatic. Went to replace the passenger side wheel bearing and the axle is worn too much for the new bearing. I know they make a sleeve. But would rather just possibly replace the axle. We have some 2000 and 01 for donors. My question is will the axle out of any...
  12. Bear Boy

07 Frontend parts.

looking at wrecked 07 Ranger with slight frontend damage. Like hood bumper and bumper cover headlights and grill. Question is I have a couple 2000 and 2001. Would those frontend parts work on the 07’? Thanks again in advance
  13. Bear Boy

Transfer case possibly leaking?

Actually my gasket was good. It ended up being the back part of the transmission. on the top two bolts for the adapter between the transmission and transfer case. So I got them putting a different transmission in it 😡 Good luck with yours
  14. Bear Boy

PVH Hub swap from Explorer

The boy has a 99 Range with the PVH hubs. I think the right swap from reading on here is to get the front end parts from 95-01 explorer. Thanks to the good article on this forum. So I went to the local salvage yard to make sure I could find the donor explorer. And I found an 01. My question is...
  15. Bear Boy

01 to 04 Tranny Swap.

Okay I took some pictures of it still in the truck. From what I see and location. I pretty sure these are the sensors your talking about? So it should work then? Thanks for your help 😊

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad