• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Bagged90

1. Still has a misfire

Bought the truck a little over a month ago with a misfire and can't seem to get rid of it. Truck is a 90 2.3 stick shift I have replaced all 8 plugs and wires and both coils. I checked fuel pressure and everything seems alright. Mostly misses under a load. It seems to run fine at 2000 rpm at...
  2. More power?

Since my shot at getting a complete super coupe fell threw I was curious on other ways of gaining horsepower. Cam, header, injectors? Any suggestions? Truck has a 5 speed transmission. Clutch feel iffy sometimes so I was going to swap that out also. Any suggestions on a place or part number to...
  3. All types of problems

Not sure where to start. First off the fuel gauge doesn't work. I knew of that issue when I bought it. When you turn on a turn signal all the gauges bounces with the flasher. If you turn on the headlights the oil pressure gauges pegs at high and voltage drops to almost nothing. Also I noticed...
  4. Turbo question

I have a 90 2.3 5 speed bone stock and was wanting to install a turbo. I'm not looking for high horsepower right now just want something a little different. I have looked around here for a couple days and most people recommend installing the whole motor and such from a turbo coupe. My question...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad