• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Baba ganush

1. V8 and 4x4.....my '99 steppie

Feel free to pm me any questions on build.
  2. p1309 Check Engine Help, '99 V8 Ranger

'99 4wd regular cab '99 Explorer 5.0L V8 Engine/Harness 4r70w, 4L10 rear All factory equipment except for air filter and dual electric fans I just recently finished a swap into this truck, and I'm getting a CEL code: P1309: Misfire Detection Monitor not enabled Everything seems to be kosher...
  3. My '99 4x4 RegCab Steppie Build

In the middle of a weekend project, thought I would start a thread. I found this 1999 Ranger 4x4 in a small town in Texas and decided to give it a new lease on life. 3.0, auto, base model 4x4, 190k on the clock. It was in rough shape!
  4. Whats happening??

I'm new, and here's why I'm here. This is my third ranger, and my new favorite weekend project. You guys are a great resource for everything Ford Ranger. My '99 4x4 .........and the fun begins:icon_welder:
  5. Great site guys...

Thinking of buying another ranger so I've been skimming through the site lately, thought I'd join and jump in the mix. I've been considering building a 99-01 4x4 5.0L Auto for a project. I love the regular cabs and I haven't seen many 4x4's out there. Any input on this undertaking is...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad