• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by b2r

1. b2r

weird/stupid fast swap !

I have a strange idea : what 320 hp/320 lbs torque would feel in a ranger ... with an all aluminium engine and transmission combo would be less than 500 lbs running weight ? :icon_twisted: I just happen to have a 2.0L Subaru STI JDM engine that i'm presently rebuilding and a 5mt subaru...
  2. b2r

huge caliper needs rotor ... need help !?

I've decided to go ahead and do a stupid fast engine swap :icon_twisted: , I have JDM subaru STI calipers that needs a new home so the ranger is gonna receive 4 pot calipers !!! the probleme is I can't find rotors that fits my application ! the rotors needs to be 11.5 inch x .944 and it as to...
  3. b2r

looking for 1995 wiring

I've look all over internet to find 1995 2.3 engine wiring diagram or ECU pin out ! I don't have access to mitchell like I use to please help !
  4. b2r

2.3 with subaru parts ?

I read the ''cheap turbo swap'' in the tech librairy and it got my mind thinking ! I have a TD-04 from a '05 WRX and a top mount intercooler from a JDM STi siting in a corner of my garage I'm also getting a set of 380cc injector ( wich is 36 lbs/hr) of a 05 WRX next week ! is a stock td-04 and...
  5. b2r

my new old truck

I bought this little truck for a 1000$ to work around the my new house but as always I had to do something with it ! those wheels are off a Mazda Rx7 they are light ( 16.5 lbs) are pretty wide 16x8 but have a -50 mm offset ! they are wrap with 245/50r16 Falken ZEX912 I added 2 inch spacers to...
  6. b2r

15x8 2inch back spacing ? need help !

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/CLM-5375812-2/ I'm thinking about buying these wheel for my 1995 ranger 2wd would 2 inch of back spacing be to much ?? I need help I want to order this weekend !
  7. b2r

2/3 drop and handling !

what are your feedback on 2/3 inch drop ? also what could be done for a better handling truck ?
  8. b2r

95 ranger brake upgrade ??

I wan't to know if there is a 11.5 in rotor out there for the ranger ?? I also wan't to know about real brake upgrade ? pads and rotor aren't what i'm looking for ! ... more like 4 piston caliper ect ect !
  9. b2r

2.3 fuel pump ?

what size is the stock 2.3 fuel pump ?
  10. b2r

ecm pin out ?

I would like to know where can I find the ecm pin out for a 89 ranger 2.3 with manual transmission:dunno:
  11. b2r

8.8 31 spline ... how tough is it ?

the new 31 spline 8.8 axle can handle how much power ??? starting from what year where they install ? and what exact modele should I keep an eye out for ? I believe that they were all equiped with disc brake ? are they all with torsen diff ?
  12. b2r

turbo charger kit for 2010 2.3 DOHC

What are my option ??? any kit's availlable the truck is brand new I'm getting it in november ( it take's 6 week after the date of ordering to get it :sad:) anyway is there anybody who did it that can give me info ??
  13. b2r

turbo+4.0L

I'm presently looking to swap my truck with a 5.0L and I want to beat the crap out of my 1993 4.0L .... the engine as 201 000 original miles and I have a Saab turbo lying around ...:headbang: so i'l fabricated the minimum to have the turbo runing ( they come cheap I work for Saturn/Saab :dunno:)...
  14. b2r

4x4 swap from a f-150 ??

thanks ... i'll keep it simple ---> 2wd 5.0L and a T-5 :yahoo:
  15. b2r

4x4 swap from a f-150 ??

I know that none of it is bolt on ... actually my reall question is: is the ranger cross member identical from a 2x4 then on a 4x4 ??? I pretty shure that the braket for the Ibeam/diff are different but if the cross member is pretty close it would be easy to fabricate new brackets :icon_twisted:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad