• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by B.A.Ranger3.0

1. B.A.Ranger3.0

Transfer Case Noise after SAS

So I did my SAS about 4 months ago and has been great. I love it. But i never had a front driveshaft until about a week ago. Now that it is in, you can here what sounds like the chain spinning in my transfer case as the driveshaft spins. I know this is because of the automatic hubs making the...
  2. B.A.Ranger3.0

2001 Ranger SAS

DD Mode Offroad Mode
  3. B.A.Ranger3.0

First Time Playing after SAS

First time out with the Ranger since the SAS. Nothing really just flooded in the woods.
  4. B.A.Ranger3.0

2001 Ranger SAS

img]http://i53.tinypic.com/2r3ckqs.jpg[/img] Another of the Dana 30 from Cherokee Haha i think i got it but this takes forever The IFS is out Again Getting There Everything out Just have to cut all the old brackets out.
  5. B.A.Ranger3.0

2001 Ranger SAS

Got all the parts purchased to start the SAS. Im doing Dana30 front, because this is my DD didnt want anything full width. Im doing Coil Spring and radius arm suspesnion for the smoother ride. With 6 in lift springs. Ballistic heim joints, coil bucks, shocks. 94 Toyota steering box, tapped into...
  6. B.A.Ranger3.0

Straight Axle

I have a 98 Ranger Sport 3.0 and thinking about a staright axle swap. I am wondering if some here whose done can give me some advice, is it worth the work, and how hard really is it???
  7. B.A.Ranger3.0

Ford 8.8

I have a 98 4x4 sport five speed, and i recently got new rims and tires but went from 35s to 31s and about 2 hours after putting them on my rear end went out. i havent had a chance to see whats going on inside, but to start does anyone know what gears come in my truck???
  8. B.A.Ranger3.0

Front Driveshaft

I Just recently noticed that i have almost a quarter turn of play in the front driveshaft. i havent had this ranger very long its a 98 3.0 with 5 inch suspension on it and i am used to jeeps so is this much play normal in the independent front ends?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad