• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Assocracer

1. 2011 Ranger sport ext. cab 4x4

W........T........F.............
  2. Project "Slippery Slope" - 2011 FX4

What did you use to paint the wheels? I'm thinking of painting my factory wheels. I've got an 11 like your so I have the same wheels yours came with but they are starting to show the 110,000 miles worth of wear.
  3. Ranger sun visors

Question, I need to replace the drivers side visor on my truck (2011 Sport 4 door 4x4). I keep finding visors for different ranges of years that seem to be overlapping. And most of them stop at 2010, dunno what's up with that. Will one from say, an 04 work on an 11?
  4. BS or not?

Ok, so I switched my 2011 Ranger Sport 4x4 into four wheel drive a few weeks ago and the front end started whining like a little bitch. So I switched it off and it took about 3-4 min for it to finally disengage the 4x4. When it did it made a huge thud and shook the whole truck. Tried it again...
  5. Hello from Southeastern Wisconsin

Hey all, just bought my first Ranger this past Friday after someone decided to try to beat out a semi in an intersection and total my Focus ST. Loved that car but it sucked in the snow so decided that the Ranger was a little more Wisconsin practical. It's a 2011 Sport 4x4 extended cab...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad