• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by arrow

1. arrow

92 ranger subs

Ok, so i got this here 92 ranger supercab. My idea is to put a bomming sound system in it, of course to make it a kick ass street truck. Now the idea that i have is to make custom subboxes for two 10" subs and putting to jump seat cushions on the backs of them. The plan is to then bolt the sub...
  2. arrow

92 ranger needs tweeters

Ok, has anybody put tweeters into '92 and if so where? the guy said the front pillar but when i looked at it i said there's no way that'll fit
  3. arrow

Pulled Insurance

Alright, so here in saskatchewan we have Saskatchewan Government Insurance (SGI) and that's the main insurance provider in saskatchewan. Now just recently, and without public awareness and imput, SGI has created a new policy for lifted vehicles: Insurance will not be provided for vehicles with...
  4. arrow

After-market Tail lights?

Hey, anybody know where to find really nice after-market chrome tail lights for a '92 ranger? I found some but not a really very nice style so any tips are appreciated thanks
  5. arrow

Push Button Start/Amp Install

Ok, so my Ranger doesn't really look like an off-road type truck. It's more street scene look. Sorry, that's just the way i got it. Anyhoo, my ignition is worn down to the point where the only key i need to really keep is the one to unlock my doors. In fact, the ignition will turn to acc. better...
  6. arrow

coolant???

k, about 4 days ago i drained my coolant (replaced the heater core) and then filled it again. I filled the over-flow tank to the "fill cold" line and everthing is fine. Today, i checked my fluid levels and to my wonder and surprise my over-flow tank was empty. Now, the weird thing is that it...
  7. arrow

mileage?

anybody know what top fuel mileage for the 3.0L is?
  8. arrow

Ring Gear Replacement

My dad's got a '87 (or something close to that) Ranger. Recently the ring gear went in it and just wondering if anyones got any advice for replacing it such as what would bethe easiest way to do it or just to tips what to do.
  9. arrow

More Power

Accepting any suggestions here: what can i do that doesn't cost a fortune to boost the power in my ranger? more or less which brands of parts give the most "bang" for you buck? i've already put in a K&N aHigh Flow Air Filter but so far that's it.
  10. arrow

Spout?

I did a code read on my ranger and the second code came back as "SPOUT circuit not grounded" what the hell's that mean exactly???

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad