• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by AlwaysOnKill

1. AlwaysOnKill

98+ Motor mount plates 2wd coilspring

Who has or makes motor mount plates for 98+ 2wd coil spring trucks ? I will pay for a set right now . I went to install the motor today and I said to myself that's not going to work .:) Id like to use the stock mounts that are already in the truck .
  2. AlwaysOnKill

Anyone ? Aftermarket cam with 96 5.0 efi

Anyone running an aftermarket cam with the explorer computer ? Im seeing they dont like Fords ABC cams .
  3. AlwaysOnKill

13inch Cobra Brake Group buy :

If anyone is interrested in 13inch Cobra front brake kit , we have started one here : http://www.rangerpowersports.com/forum/f112/13-brake-kit-275596.html#post2418148 Info here : http://www.ranger-forums.com/showthread.php?t=98833
  4. AlwaysOnKill

2001 Ranger V8 Swap

Well I ditched the idea of swaping a 96 Expo V8 into my 94 Ranger . Just picked up a 2001 2.5 auto Ranger that has a DJM 4/5 Drop on it for 1000. I also have a complete 96 Explorer that i got for 800. It has low miles and a 3.73 Lsd . Ill have pictures of the two later . Ive read the How To...
  5. AlwaysOnKill

95 Door on 94 Ranger

The listings online say there differant but the body lines are the same ? Anyone know the differance ?
  6. AlwaysOnKill

96 5.0 Explorer Engine Mount Plates

Can you use them in a 2nd gen swap ? If so what motor mount would work best ?
  7. AlwaysOnKill

92 vs 94 Dash Compatibility

Whats the differance between the 92 dash and say a 93-94 ? I found a 92 dash thats in great shape but it says online it fits 89-92 . It looks the same , i guess it the braket behind it ?
  8. AlwaysOnKill

96 5.0 Explorer swap to 3rd Gen Ranger

Im looking for some help and I know that i came to the right place . I have a 96 ford explorer with a 5.0 thats complete and running . Has anyone ever swaped a 96 explorer 5.0 in to a 3rd gen ranger ? I see alot of good info on a 99+ Ranger but no love on the 3rd gen .
  9. AlwaysOnKill

New Guy

New to the forums but not new to Ford Rangers . Owned my 94 since day one . It has 200k on it and still running strong .

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad