• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Ajnewman31

1. Ajnewman31

2007 Ranger 4x4 rear yoke

We’ve got slim pickings on the island but I’ll give that a try
  2. Ajnewman31

Woah! Congratulations! Here’s your gold star ⭐️. Thanks for helping….
  3. Ajnewman31

I think this may be the one but I’m having trouble understanding the sizing at the bottom of the page. I know there’s a diagram but there are multiple of each letter and it doesn’t say which figure number it’s referring to...
  4. Ajnewman31

I checked the link and it’s something way off I’m pretty sure. I might have found it on bronco graveyard but need to double check the measurements again. Went out and bought a micrometer
  5. Ajnewman31

unfortunately not the correct part. If anyone had had this issue before, I’m still looking. If I find the correct part I’ll post a link on the thread.
  6. Ajnewman31

Aloha everyone, I’ve been searching everywhere and can’t seem to find the rear yoke connecting my rear driveshaft to my rear diff for my specific Ranger. I’ve seen it discontinued but can’t find the replacement part. I have found it OEM on EBay but was wondering if anyone knows of another...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad