• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by across281

1. Superchips flashpaq 1815

For sale $150, 04-07 ford gas trucks. Used on 03 ranger 3.0 mainly for speedo correction and tow tune program, worked by luck I guess. located many,LA. I do have PayPal shipping can be worked out. https://cenla.craigslist.org/pts/d/many-superchips-flashpaq-1815-tuner/6837735775.html Quickest...
  2. 2003 3.0 blows hot air confusions

Blows hot air on max and reg. a/c. Compressor engages perfectly, figured it was low pressure switch, jumped it then it cycled on and off ever few seconds, no cold air still. figured low on Freon, system was at 25psi, injected 2 shots of 3 seconds each and then system blew (cloud of r134 shot out...
  3. interchangable hoods?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I hit a deer with my 03 edge and I am wondering if hoods from a 93+ ranger/explorer or even 2000s that is not an edge will swap over. I am pretty much trying to repair this as cheap as possible with any parts that...
  4. Tune

I already have an x3 that I used with a previous car(unlocked) but i am having trouble finding people/companies that will do an email tune without buying a tuner from them. emailed rogue performance... never heard back Does anyone know someone that will do an email tune for a decent...
  5. underdrive & overheating

I have 31x10.5 tires, CAI, throottle cable mod on a 2003 3L and have been looking for some extra mpg's/power. I drive 600 miles trips about 6x a year and was curious if anyone has had overheating problems on long trips? Everyone that says I should use search, well I did and nothing about long...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad