• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by AaronC

1. AaronC

RaceRangers Build

Yes sir, we were killing it sunday until we blew the block to pieces.. That was the most fun I had pitting since I could remember.
  2. AaronC

RaceRangers Build

I'll be at BAP with 1447. Should be a fun trip..
  3. AaronC

RaceRangers Build

I agree with you 100%. My first ride was 84' yota with the torsions cranked to full kill. I used to love jumping that pos. As I got older and more into the sport I realized how much more I enjoyed fast paced desert driving. Hell I moved back to the desert from pismo because I missed just...
  4. AaronC

Poor Man's full floater 9"

Its 2381 or something like that...:icon_idea:
  5. AaronC

Poor Mans Full Floater article... Link to a Full floater kit...
  6. AaronC

Ok, I picked up a 9" out of a full size Bronco. I was originally planning on doing a gear swap and converting to disc brakes.. Then I thought to myself.. It would be nice to have a full floater.. But lets face it, spending 2000 on hubs, axles and brakes is out of the question.. I started...
  7. AaronC

RaceRangers Build

Dirt Kings? never heard of it.. Sounds very "industry"... I hope to make it out to huck fest next year.. How's the 4.0 doing out at Pismo? Do you think paddle's will help your runs?
  8. AaronC

D44 TTB swap question???

I scratching my head.. That is odd.. If it works, it works.. For what your doing with the truck. I would keep the TTB. Build some stock length beam brackets. Cut and extend the lower ball joint on the beams to correct for camber alignment from the lift. A decent TTB setup will destroy a...
  9. AaronC

RaceRangers Build

The creek picture is pretty funny.. Doesn't look like the cliffs are there.. I've learned the hard way to not haul ass through it.
  10. AaronC

RaceRangers Build

Or is this thing just a huck machine?
  11. AaronC

RaceRangers Build

Do you think .08 rebound on the rear would be too much?
  12. AaronC

A very nice TTB vehicle I figured I'd share..

I don't know if this thing has been posted here but check it out.. Speed Unlimited Bronco This is a D44 spindle.. Check out the custom beam housings.. They're gorgeous..
  13. AaronC

Coil-over spring rate questions

What are you guys running for spring rates on TTB Rangers with V-6's? I am got my coil-overs on today and I think I may be a bit stiff.. Im at 500 over 300. I used a spring rate calculator and now I'm sitting at ride height with out any pre-load.. I am lost! lol.. I have a single cab 4.0...
  14. AaronC

Lowering a 93 ranger

The dream beams help clear the frame rails when the suspension is fully compressed. But the quality of work on them is horrible. :P You might be able to align it out with alignment cams. I don't think you be able to get camber and caster right on the money though.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad