• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by aaron88

1. aaron88

Does anyone know

Does anyone know where I can track down a dash/body harness for a 1993 ford ranger electric shift transfercase? been hunting pic a parts local to me and ive had no luck finding one that wasnt completely thrashed.
  2. aaron88

4.0 tuning

So the time has finally come the 4.0 is out of the truck and off to the machine shop. specs 410 comp cam, Morana 1.6 roller rockers, .30 over bore, 97TM heads on a 93 block, ported and polished heads, valves are going to be bigger not sure on the size waiting for the call from the machine shop...
  3. aaron88

Will it work

So I have been stock piling most of the parts I need to build a na ohv 4.0 for my prerunner for some time now. but some things happen in life and I won't be able to do the build for at least another year. I don't want to wait that long to drive the truck. I have a 1993 ranger with the stock 4.0...
  4. aaron88

Engine builders please help.

I am in the process of building a 1993 ford ranger 4x4 into a pre runner/class 2000 truck for some local races. Now onto my questions I am pulling the 4.0 out for a rebuild plus a little extra to wake it up not lookin for huge power just a little extra and I figured I might as well wile it's out...
  5. aaron88

4:88 or 5:13 's D44/8.8

I have 4.88s and love them but would like 5.13s more in the dirt I drive my truck on the highway a lot though Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. aaron88

Ideas for an 8.8 help me out.

So I have a 93 ranger with 6 over d35 ttbs puts the front end right at 86 inches outside tire to outside tire at the moment there is a factory width 8.8 with 4.88s lsd 28 spline axles makes the truck look funky and handle weird at speed in ruts. Now I've been trying to find a gear company that...
  7. aaron88

4x4 prerunner build.

Couple droop pictures for you guys Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. aaron88

4x4 prerunner build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. aaron88

Grill screws

Would anyone happen to know what size the and pitch the screws are for the girls on 93-97 rangers. Misplaced mine wile I had the front end torn down and I really don't feel like driving 45 min to a pic a part just to get 6 screws. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. aaron88

8.8 questions

Just to bump this I ended up just picking up a explorer 8.8 did the super 88 axle kit added a spool and called it good see how long this lasts once the ranger gets a v8... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. aaron88

4x4 prerunner build.

Well I have had a few two wheel drive trucks that have been fairly capable. The idea with this one is to keep all of the speed of the 2wd trucks and have the ability to get through most 4x4 trails. I do a lot of hunting and fishing that requires me getting back into some places that require 4x4...
  12. aaron88

8.8 questions

I am building a ttb ranger and am trying to find some info that I've had quite a bit of trouble getting. First to explain why I am running d35 cut and turned 6 over ttb beams up front with d44 knuckles on the end so I have 5 on 5.5 lug pattern and bigger brakes. Now my question I want to run a...
  13. aaron88

Go fast 4x4 ranger transfer case options

I just picked up a 1993 ford ranger 4.0 autotragic 4x4 I'm really big into the desert scene and have built quite a few Rangers for personal use and other people. All that I have done has been 2wd stuff I finally got tired of looking at a road and saying damn I wish this was 4x4 or watching my...
  14. aaron88

Hunting for a truck

I'm on a mission to find a very specific truck 1987-1996 f150 extended or crew cab 4x4 with either a 351, 460 with a manual trans was such a truck ever produced off the show room floor or will I have to settle for a auto and then do a 5 speed swap myself. Any information would be very much...
  15. aaron88

What 9in case do I have. Help.

I was going through that earlier just not sure on bearing size from what I am seeing it's a 2.892 correct? So I just need to make sure my spool is ok too run with that bearing size. And order the kit for the 2.892 bearings Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad