• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by aaron47

1. Keyless entry

What year did the ranger come out with keyless entry?
  2. 1993 3.0 throlttle cable

Looking for a throttle cable for a 93 3 liter ranger. 4 liter won’t work Or 4 banger Seems to be the unicorn of ranger parts. I haven’t been able to find one anywhere. Not available from the dealer and aftermarket laugh at me. There has to be one somewhere
  3. 1993 ranger

Bought a 93 with a 3.0 liter, and disappointing 7.5 and Dana 35 hybrid It has been a long time without a ranger. Couldn't pass it up, one tiny rust hole on the driver's side floor. Only rust on the whole truck. Did a vin search, it came up with flairside splash. It is a long box. Didn't know...
  4. 84 b2 diesel "montana"

I came across a ad for a b2 , a diesel manual trans 4wd. The ad says Montana edition. Is this for real?
  5. Ranger gt with a 4.9

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=CA#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=o64t6UDevS4 Not factory 4.9
  6. shocks for 6 inch lift

what are my options for shocks with a 6 inch lift? thanks
  7. code m transmission

i bought a 91 ranger, with a 4.0liter and a 4 speed with a 0verdrive(5 speed),the door code for the transmission is a m.on here it says code m is a m5OD R2 1997-99.?
  8. ranger models?

i have a 85 rangeer,i know it is a xlt,but on the box near the rear it had "explorer" .Is the explorer originalor did somebody add it on?
  9. dana 30?

there is a company that has a d 60 for jeeps,if you can swap a d 30,the d 60 would also swap in
  10. 6 inch lift questions

i bought a used 6 inch lift for the ranger ,but i didn't get the pitman arm or extended lines with it. my question is where is the cheapest place to get the drop pitman arm and extended brake lines,or other options thanks
  11. c4/c5 question

i had a hole in the c5 oil pan,i took the pan off i had to match up the filter with the parts store filters.figured out the c5 has a c4 vavle body. my question is the spring and what looks like a valve,fell out.from what it looks like is the c4 filter has a spot for the spring,and the c4 filter...
  12. ranger v8 exhaust from manifold to convertor

i am using the 5.0 explorer manifolds on the ranger,my question is ,bends for the exhaust pipe from the manifold to the convertor.what degrees?and diameter size of pipe. there is a pipe bender at my work.the pasenger side looks like it is going to be quite tight of a bend
  13. mechanical fuel pump

i ordered a mechanical fuel pump for a 1973 ecoline van ,with a 302 and poewr steering.the pump i got was not the right one,it mounts boelow,not the inverted pump i was looking for. did i order the wrong year?or should i get one that is for non power steering?
  14. collision panels

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?siteid=213787 has anybody used panels from this place?
  15. threads for oil filter

http://www.cantonracingproducts.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?search=action&category=2253 iam doing a oil filter relocation, buddy from work races a 73 comet.He used canton oil filer relocation on the car.the engine started as a 351. the adapter is 90 degree,and can be installed in any...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad