• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 98Branger

1. 1998 Ranger to Bronco conversion

Yes I wanted full access to the bed eventually I'll put a seat back there. I haven't had any issues with any of the sheet metal crinkling or doors not opening on unlevel ground (also ford unibody problems). I put the roll cage in to help with that and I think being a short wheel base also...
  2. 1998 Ranger to Bronco conversion

Hey I posted this a while ago but in the wrong spot and it's a little closer to completion now. The cab and bed are welded together with a 3/4" body lift to accommodate rubber body mounts under the bed. Other than that it has an explorer 302, m5od trans, BW 4405 t case (needs installed), 8.8...
  3. 1998 Ranger to Bronco conversion

The explorer was the donor vehicle for the 5.0 do to emissions laws I had to make this thing up to Colorado law. Pretty happy with the progress so far just need to finish up the body work and a dana 44 sas is in the plans.
  4. 1998 Ranger to Bronco conversion

Some more of the build.
  5. 1998 Ranger to Bronco conversion

Hey guys! I don't normally get on forums so forgive me but I wanted to share my project with everyone, its a little out there and not finished yet but still I think you will enjoy it. I left out a lot of the work like 5.0 swap with and M5OD with a BW 4406 Because i think there is already a lot...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad