• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 97TWINSTICK

1. 94 4.0 Timing chain

Hope this is a good enough picture.
  2. 94 4.0 Timing chain

I'm rebuilding a 94 4.0. The timing chain sprocket on the crank is seated behind a keyway on the crankshaft and there is no keyway slot in the sprocket for it to slide off the shaft. My question is; does the keyway in the shaft come off in order for the sprocket to slide off? I have never came...
  3. Friends

How many people have friends like this and wouldn't trade em for nothin. Aapologize in advance if this is the wrong place to put it Mods. http://youtu.be/pCVTq-UW2h4
  4. Thrust Plate Replacement

Does anyone know if a cam lobe dial indicator will work to measure the endplay in a thrust plate? Is there a bolt hole it will thread into or what will work?:icon_confused: I do not have any kind of dial indicator so I'll be buying one and want to make sure it will work. Links or any advice...
  5. Newbie

What's up people? My names Greg and new to the site as you can tell. Don't have anything in mind for the ranger just looking to expand and share what knowledge I have. First time doing any social web sites really, need something to help pass time that's about it. If you have any questions ask...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad