• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 97LowRanger

1. A/C Lines from another car/year model?

Hey guys im in texas an its getting really hot out here. tomorrow I am taking a 5 hr trip on my 97 2.3, currently has a leak on the high pressure vapor line, from compressor to condenser. my truck has both low and high side service ports at a 90 degree bend right at the compressor. I have access...
  2. Buyin a bed now!

Hey guys im on my way to possibly buy a bed. i purchased a bagged 2006 ranger but want to buy a different bed a guy is selling a 2003 bed. mine is a regular bed his is a step side would it bolt on?? i need help fast as i said im on my way to look at it. also if anyone knows what beds are...
  3. Mazda bumper on ranger??

Hey guys im at the junk yard only day i have to be here!!! I need a rear bumper for my 06 ranger but only found one of a 99 mazda wich i actually like its a litte more smooth not so square will it bolt on??????? again only day i have to take this bumper for $50 need help asap! thanks
  4. Need new muffler

Hey guys i have all stock exhaust, and two holes in my muffler so im pretty sure its all rusted inside i want to get a new one what is the best sound? its a 97 2.3 regular cab want to dump before the axle I'm lowered 5/6 so my parking brake cable is been rubbing and melting that's the reason to...
  5. 98 bumpervalance

so i want my 97 to have this bumper from a 98 4x4 problem is i cannot find one at junk yards, my question is does any 98 bumper work with this valence? cause i can find the valance online and normal 98 bumpers at jy (not 4x4) would they work? i can probably find fog lights online and brackets thanks
  6. Bed leveling?

So ever since I've had my ranger its had a dent on the left rear side of the bumper this caused my bed to deform a little now that its lowered 4/6 you can really see it I was thinking of using washers at the bolts to level it but im concerned with its integrity? If i can do it Id like to got to...
  7. Center Console Subwoofer box

Made it! A little late but its 90% done!! Here is what it looks like In thinking maybe carpet on the sides and bedliner on the front should look good
  8. what bumper is this??

Hey guys i have a 97 and like this bumper what year model is it?? Is it a bolt on? Thanks hopefully i find one at a junk yard
  9. Fuel spill....a bit scary

Do rangers have a serviceable roll over valve? I went to get gas and filed it up then it started leaking right there not a huge leak but a good size it did not leak from the filler but somewhere lower im thinking a bad roll over valve? any other ideas? my filler neck hose is really old and i can...
  10. How To: Hanger Flip on a 97

he did align it right the problem is the eccentric turned within the i beam bore, and then camber went negative so in other words the beam is not getting tight enough to hold the eccentric any help?? has it happened to anyone? it didn't before with a 3 degree but im told they are all the same...
  11. Alignment issues with 4 degree eccentric

I lowered my truck to a 5/6 drop with i beams and springs took it to a shop to get it aligned and it worked...for a few miles then the passenger wheel went back to negative camber the guy told me those bushings were for awd trucks and it wasn't tightening the eccentric enough so it rolled is...
  12. How To: Hanger Flip on a 97

You guys know more than me! here's a problem i bought 4 degree camber bushings and did the alignment the guy (who is really good) took 2:30 hrs to do it, i did my pinion seal the rest of the day so i drove the truck maybe 20-30 miles max and my RF is cambered in ive searched and everyone says 4...
  13. Diff seal leaks from flange?

I need help now! i will start doing my seal then thing is ive seen forum say to use a sleeve kit. well my seal leaks from the front of the flange! right in the center you can see it wet i imagine is still the seal am i correct?
  14. How To: Hanger Flip on a 97

So drill out more holes!!!?? i need help then all the posts ive seen only say to flip it im no expert! this is my daily driver i will need it tomorrow please help if anything is wrong thaks! :icon_idea:
  15. How To: Hanger Flip on a 97

Its pretty simple i had a 3/4 drop on my 97 regular cab, this is the way i did it so here it is I removed the bed to make it easier also had to paint my c notch Started by removing the hanger and getting them out of the way then started to grind the rivets flat then drilled the center out...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad