• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 96-ranger

1. 1996 Ranger 2.3, 4x4, seat belt question...

FWIW I was able to purchase a new belt on EBAY. The seller was aerospacesurplusnett. Not sure if he has any more for sale.
  2. 1996 Ranger 2.3, 4x4, seat belt question...

I have the same problem on my 96 XLT and I was able to find this part number Part Number: F57Z7861203D. I have called a few dealers in different states with no luck and no luck at the local salvage yards. Anyone have suggestions? thanks Gary
  3. center hub hole

Greetings, I found a set of 15"aluminum wheels that were suppose to have come off a 2001 explorer sport to put on my 96 2wd ranger. The problem I see is that the rims have a center hole of 2 & 3/4" while the 96 center hubs are 2 & 1/2". Will this safely work? Does someone make an adapter to...
  4. 15" rims

Greetings I have a 96 xlt 2 wheel drive and was wondering if the stock rims on a 2002 ranger 4x4 will fit. Both are 15". Can you also tell me what rims will fit my 96? thanks Gary
  5. odometer

Greetings Just completed replacing the head gaskets on my 96 Ranger XLT w/4.0 l V-6. Took it out for a test drive and noticed my odometer has stopped working. Pulled over and hit the reset but it still is not working but speedometer does work. Is there anything I may not have connected back up...
  6. 4.0 head removal

Greetings After investigating a coolant usage (~1 quart every 2 - 300 miles) it looks like I have a leak at both the L & R head gaskets. I ran the block test but it did not show any exhaust gases in the coolant, even though the usage seems excessive for the leakage I see. I read "97 Ranger...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad