• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 94xcab4x4

1. Building a winch anchor?

Has anybody on here built one of these or even bought one? If so how did it work? If you built one what kind and size of material did you use?http://www.pullpal.com/ppspec.html
  2. Lower air pressures without beadlocks?

How low of pressure can you safely run with out beadlocks? My cousin and i are going wheeling in the snow comming up and we want to try and lower our tire pressure to help for traction but don't know how low we can go without beadlocks?
  3. 99 4.0

I found a 99 4.0 for a good deal. Will this bolt right into my 94 ranger? Is this still the ohv? Will it bolt up to my current automatic tranny? What do i need to make this work.
  4. idea for 94 ranger suspension?

Use camburs 4x4 5" coils, f250 shock mount with bilstein shocks, jamesduff extended radius arms, jd drop brackets for the front, the rear use beltech shackles for chevy, chevy 63" leaf spring swap. With 34x10.5 ltbs. What do you guys think?
  5. Were to get a 4.0 ohv for my 94?

I want to get it going again and need an engine is there a way to ship an motor? I don't want to have alot into this. I want to build this thing up for wheeling again.
  6. rebuilding a 4.0

Were would you get a rebuild kit from? I plan on using the comps 410 cam, maybe ported and polished heads and intake, what esle would you guys recomend for the 4.0 rebuild it is in a 1994. It will be used for fourwheeling and thats about it.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad