• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 94_PurpsRange

1. 94_PurpsRange

Car audio brands- what's junk, whats good enough?

HAhahaha thanks for the information guys!!! I just installed a "dual" in my wife's *tallhoe* and she seems to love it so far... but she doesn't do much these days except tote the shitrens around town and show off to the community that she's mildly fast and loud hahaha I also put some Rockford...
  2. 94_PurpsRange

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

Drove it thru a planter trying to get my daughter from school and some bus was broke down. Guess ill go back to the school later and sweep up the mess I made.
  3. 94_PurpsRange

A man with a plan

What do you mean the frame is cracked??? That looks brand new! Still got 100K + on it hahaha Great lookin truck! Don't buy one from California... they usually come with some influencer drama and a huge price tag hahaha
  4. 94_PurpsRange

Lets vote where we should do a little meet & greet for the SoCal peeps

Dude right on!!! Thank you! This is my only form of social media but i will have my join and help repost things out here in our neck of the woods lol
  5. 94_PurpsRange

Its still like that in those areas too... I am in Corona a couple times a week. I only live about 25 min south down the 15 freeway. we have big mid week car meets in Murrieta every week too... usually Tuesday and Thursdays when i used to go... I no longer own an import and no longer building...
  6. 94_PurpsRange

Yeah man... There is like 3 of them on my street alone haha I need to have my wife troll some ranger groups on FB or something... hahaha there are a TON of Rangers here in my neck of the woods.. and there are always tons of local car meets for the imports and mopars... but I will see if I can...
  7. 94_PurpsRange

First Ford and it's been interesting

hahaha you know what I said the same thing to my wife..... she was outside while I was taking pictures and told me to do that.... I didn't give a shit to argue about it so i made the remark "that don't fucking matter on a place that has my location anyways hahah" and did what I was asked like a...
  8. 94_PurpsRange

Thanks for the information... I have never rattle canned an entire car before so I could possibly be interested in going that route... I wonder if I would be able to match the factory color?.. hmm I'll have to do some research and see what I could find... I do rattle can jobs in my garage all...
  9. 94_PurpsRange

Car audio brands- what's junk, whats good enough?

I know this is an old thread, but I did read something in it I don't necessarily agree with... Now I am NOT saying this is an amazing way to go... but I am really fond of it, and I felt like I should share. I fairly recently upgraded my truck audio to a BOSS HU and Cerwin Vega speakers (6 x 9...
  10. 94_PurpsRange

Hey Jim! I wish i could make it to DFW for a meet hahaha I am trying to rally up the cali guys for a meet and greet and get some traction out here for ya!
  11. 94_PurpsRange

Noob here

Welcome to the thunder dome! Nice truck bud! The bed rails are in fact connected inside the stake pockets.. there may be a plastic piece you can remove on the base of the rail where it meets the bed. If not, than you should be able to access it from the inside of the bed (doesnt look like you...
  12. 94_PurpsRange

What to do with unwanted engines?

I am in the market for a second 4.0L engine.... want to start prepping one for the one i have to go out... the one i have only has like 50K on it but i have little girls that want to be able to drive the truck so i am going to try and get ahead of the storm and start a fresh new motor build on...
  13. 94_PurpsRange

I haven't decided if i am going to paint it or wrap it. I would like to re-paint it to the original color the truck was when my grandad purchased it.. the purple was soooo nice.
  14. 94_PurpsRange

I have these posted on another thread too but I threw in some updated ones as well.. she’s a little dirty in these pics sorry lol I updated my stereo (new speakers coming in tomorrow) and I pulled all the plastics out so I could remove the headliner and repurpose it. So I pulled it out and I...
  15. 94_PurpsRange

Thanks for all the positive support my dudes! I would love to have a monthly meet up! And for those of you who dont know me.. im the dude. haha im pretty new here in comparison to nearly everyone else haha We could BBQ at my house and sit around and talk shit.. my family welcomes everyone...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad