• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 93'Stranger

1. Daystar 2" leveling kit

i was looking to level my truck with the 2" daystar kit, i wanna know if ill need adjustable camber bushings for this? thanks
  2. Paint, and Wheels

i was going to see if some one could put this in a jet black one pic. and a dark charcoal grey the other pic, and these wheels on both please
  3. Alignment done

Got my 93 2wd ranger aligned today and its lifted i would say 3 inches, with adjustable 3.5 degree bushings, but the right side they couldnt get it back, its off 1 7/8".... would a drop pitman arm help this? any ideas...:icon_confused:
  4. Alignment and Camber Bushings

so i sent in my 93 ranger 2wd today to get an alignment, i lifted the front about 3" and put adjustable camber bushings in last night the 3.5 degree, and they are saying they are to big and cant get the alignment right, comments please:icon_confused:
  5. drop shackles

has anyone ever built their own drop shackles? if so how.. cause i had a few idea on how to:icon_welder:
  6. new with I beam suspension, where are the camber bushings located at?

i know i sound like an idiot but im not too familiar with i beam front suspension, but where are the camber bushings at on these front ends?
  7. Lifted the front of the Ranger finally

here is one pic but will add more soon, and im taking care of the camber problem this upcoming week, [/IMG] [/IMG]
  8. tire fitment 235/70/15 on leveled 2wd?

im looking to get some new tires, and i was wondering if i would have any issues fitting the 235/70/15's on it with it leveled in the front? thanks
  9. Will a 2.5l 5spd tranny fit a 2.3l?

tranny went out in 93 ranger, will a 2.5l out of a 1999 bolt up to my motor?
  10. 93 ranger 2wd 4" lift????

I'm looking to lift my ranger 4 to 5" but on a budget I plan on using f150 coils with 2inch spacers and block the rear and of course new shocks, but would I need a pitman arm or any steer components etc.? Hope to get some good info
  11. 302 in ranger carb or efi?

i have an 5.0 efi motor out of an f150 with wiring harness, but i was thinking going carb, anyone know how big of difference in fuel mileage? i was wanting to get around 15 city
  12. 302 in 93 Ranger

Just got a 302efi from 91 f150 plan on putting it in my ranger, with either a t5 or c4 tranny, 8.8 rear end and some traction bars, ofcourse i know i need a bigger radiator, and motor mounts and what not but could the ranger powersteering pump and that all hook up fine to the 5.0? any tips or...
  13. 97 ranger dash in 93? is it possible?

would a 97 Ford ranger single cab dash work in a 93 ranger single cab? just looking into thought it might look a little better
  14. Turbo Project: High Impedance Injectors and Fuel Pump

im looking for the best place to find and buy 36# fuel injectors, and a 190lph fuel pump, also wanting to run 15psi on stock t-bird turbo the turbo has zero shaft play how long would it last?
  15. Turbo Project; High Impedance Injectors

Does anyone know if fuel injectors are universal size but not pound per hour or must be for specific vehicle? Im turboing my 93 ranger 2.3l

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad