• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 93rangerXLT4x4

1. 93rangerXLT4x4

clicking/clunking and jerking

ok so it started out alright in the summer time, i engage 4wd and it would clunk and jerk and click(sounds like a stick in a bicycle wheel) going up a hill, eventually it got so bad i had no 4wd so recently i swapped the auto hub from driver's side to the passenger side and pass side to driver's...
  2. 93rangerXLT4x4

my puddle jumper

well i guess i could show my pile of junk too... nothing major, 93 ranger XLT 4x4, 4.0L v6 5 speed. extended cab short box. stock 235/75/15 rubber that need replacing. custom rear bumper. 263,000kms. these pictures were from a couple months ago when i did a little wheeling when i first got...
  3. 93rangerXLT4x4

will a 2.5" exhaust make a difference??

will a 2.5" exhaust tip make a difference?? ok so im hoping for an answer today if i can because i dont have a lot of time. but i have 2 1/4" exhaust from the manifold into the cats and into the muffler and right at the end of the tailpipe there is a section thats about 7-9 inches long thats...
  4. 93rangerXLT4x4

new here, my introduction and my toys

so i've heard of this site from a few people but havent really poked around much.. but now that im a member i might as well show ya'll my toys and hobbies. enjoy!!:D:headbang: where do i start.. a little bit about me first.. im 21 yrs old (will be 22 on january 9th) i drive a 1993 ford ranger...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad