• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 92rangersport

1. Transmission HELL

I have a 1992 ranger 3.0L 5speed manual trans (all stock) with the mazda trans. heard from a few mechanics and instructors you can sometimes manage to get the trans out without taking the exhaust apart (mines a rusty mess) anywho got the trans looks oh yeah im doing a clutch and flywheel my...
  2. Still getting terrible gas mileage

I posted on here awhile back about getting bad gas mileage, i recently did plugs, wires, distributor cap, rotor, air filter, cleaned battery terminals, i forgot about a fuel filter and pcv. what can be making it get that bad of gas milege, it needs u joints, and my muffler fell off yesterday but...
  3. Bad Gas Mileage

I have an 92 Ford Ranger 2WD 5spd. Thats has gotten worse and worse gas mileage the past few weeks, does anyone have any tips to get maximum fuel economy.
  4. speakers in doors in need of replacement

I got new speakers for my 92 ranger and wanted to replace the speakers in the door they are all cracking and sound terrible. where are the clips that hold it in place located and what needs to be removed, the arm rest, handle, window crank?
  5. stock 92 ranger headunit replacement help

anybody here know whats the best way to go about removing the stock radio to put an aftermarket head unit in place of it? thanks chad.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad