• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 87rangerboy

1. 87rangerboy

seats?

I am looking at getting new seats for my ranger. I was think of getting suspension seats, anyone got any input for which ones i should go with? Not looking to spend 800 eather.
  2. 87rangerboy

anyone up for a wheeling trip???

i was thinking about going to wheel in elby next weekend. anyone up for hitting the trails with me??
  3. 87rangerboy

Bulit proof rear bumper!!!

i an finially getting my new rear bumper. me and my dad started working on it last weekend and are hopfuly going to finish it this weekend. i will post pics of it soon. it is really bulit proof too.:yahoo::headbang:
  4. 87rangerboy

New trails in tahoya?

I have heard that there are some new trails over in tahoya. Is any of this true??? If it is I mite be headed over there soon. I gota try out my new sidewinder winch. :icon_thumby:
  5. 87rangerboy

Should i lock up my D35?

I just got new 4:88 gears for my 8.8 and D35. I was wondering if any of you guys would recomend putting in a lunch box locker in the front? Any input would be nice.:icon_welder:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad