• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 86Ranger5.0

1. 86 Ranger / 88 5.0 EFI HO - Much searching, Fuel Pump Help

Hey guys, I've spent many hours on this (what seemed to be simple) task. I've done previous wiring swaps before (more complicated by i might add)... just stumped. maybe i've lost my touch lol. The Green (rectangular 8pin) connector near Mustang EEC In one of the guides i'm told to connect...
  2. 302 EFI / 86 Ranger: Clearance Issues, Mount Height, PICS please help

Thanks for checking out my post. Im stuck and I dont know what to do to adjust the motors position, due to what seems to be a sensor preventing any change in height. The current mounts (not sure which type, came with the truck) Seem to position the motor to high, and with the trans mounted on...
  3. New Member, Begining 86 Ranger Project

New to the forum, have been lurking around a bit prior to registering. Picked up an 1986 Ranger XLT w/ 150k. Outstanding Shape. Purchased 89 5.0 EFI HO Engine, trans, ecu, harness, etc. Pickup is Blue on Blue (interior) Interior in Excelent shape, No cracks, etc. Truck bed had a bed line +...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad