• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 83bagged

1. 83bagged

2.2 Perkins into my ranger

I have an 83 with a full frame build. It's sitting with a carbd 302 with a c4 sitting in it right now. Really been looking into the diesel that was an option in the first rangers I found a motor and transmission for 1700. That's radiator to driveshaft. Top to bottom. Has anyone done this...
  2. 83bagged

SFBD pics anyone?

casper posted my build thread for ya... just say you take nto accountt hinking that you can do it all in a year, double plus some that time frame! trust me man but she is cool as hell!
  3. 83bagged

96 Ranger I beams install question

post pics of V8! lol
  4. 83bagged

Custom Explorer Chassis Build

lookin good brian
  5. 83bagged

just started a 3/4 drop

i think you should just mail em to me!
  6. 83bagged

front shock question

you can set it up however you want if your gonna buy new brackets... im BDd on beams and i have a different upper mount, stock lower mount, and rigth now i have stock shocks. but i found a shock that will extend to 1.8 inches taller and compresses .3" taller than the stock one, so i may move my...
  7. 83bagged

just started a 3/4 drop

NO!!!!! dude keep the dumbo mirros... im gonna rock mine bro you can take the doors off, then the mirrors, weld up the 3 little holes in each door, then just put on some motorcycle mirrors (if you want to :( lol)
  8. 83bagged

just started a 3/4 drop

awesome man... thats the same height as my stock tire, thats PERFECT! now to test them and make sure they will tuck and untuck with no rubbing
  9. 83bagged

Custom Explorer Chassis Build

no i think everything is 3/16. soem stuff MIGHT be 1/4 1/8 is too thin
  10. 83bagged

Let's see what's out there....

thanks dude, heres ya'll a lil update
  11. 83bagged

just started a 3/4 drop

lol, o problem bro! thatll be a little while though, gotta drop my new GT40 heads on the 302 and get her runnin before she deserves the new shoes! gonna spray em white to match also yea, try and measure the width and height. and the tire size on the side, thanks bro!
  12. 83bagged

just started a 3/4 drop

no, not that i know of what size tires are those? and how tall are they? i called my local JY, and they have a full 4 set for $80!!!! o yeah, gettin tomorrow son! WOOT WOOT
  13. 83bagged

just started a 3/4 drop

wow... I WANT THOSE STEELIES MAN! ill give you 50 each for em! lol wow, i want those wheels man

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad