• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 6herald6

1. A/C Clutch Relay Jumper

Alright. This weekend I will get at this if the weather is warm and sunny as it has been this week in the L.A. area. Thank you, franklin2
  2. A/C leak

A black light is also required and test is performed in dim light, right?
  3. A/C Clutch Relay Jumper

Thanks again, franklin2. I will check this all out and look for the leak. Also, if the clutch engages with this jumper can I recharge the system in this manner?
  4. A/C Clutch Relay Jumper

Thanks, franklin2, I'll get at this tomorrow and see how it turns out. I had the cylinder heads replaced a few years ago and the a/c started to take longer and longer to get cold since then. I think the system might have been compromised during the heads exchange.
  5. A/C Clutch Relay Jumper

On my '05, 3.0L I want to jumper the a/c relay (46a) to see if it engages the clutch. The relay diagram shows it uses terminals 1, 2, 3, and 5. Which two of these are jumpered and how are the relay slots numbered? Thank you for your help. Fred
  6. Mystery Black Box

Thanks for the info.! I just might hook it up this year.
  7. Mystery Black Box

Ok, thanks for the info., Eric!
  8. Mystery Black Box

the small gauge cable with the 1/8" plug goes into the sig. input of the devices you just mentioned?
  9. Mystery Black Box

I'm thinking this box's function is receive mode. I don't think the car ant. is used for transmitting. Fred
  10. Mystery Black Box

Ok, that certainly explains it. Thanks!
  11. Mystery Black Box

A "bug", eh. I was afraid of that! :rolleyes:
  12. Mystery Black Box

Tnx. for the quick reply. Tried to upload a pic but it said file too big.
  13. Mystery Black Box

What is the little black box that the ant. output cable enters before it exits with the coax cable to the ant.? Also, this box has another cable coming out of it and into a stereo plug? Thank you, Fred
  14. Misfire caused by faulty rad. cap?

Driving to work the other day my '05 Ranger began to idle rough and engine light flashing. I noticed the coolant reservoir overflowing but the engine was not overheating at all. At the shop I saw that the rad. cap was in bad shape and the #5 plug was foul. What I don't understand is that I'm...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad