• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 4X4 Pinto

1. My Bronco's Buckin

Had my 90 Bronco II out today on a 25 mile run. Climbing a local highway hill it started bucking. It was speratic and almost felt like a bad miss or a tooth missing of a gear. It seemed to start at about 45 - 50 mph . It has a 2.9 w/ automatic w/ overdrive. I took it out of overdrive and...
  2. Power steering pump noise

I just bought a 90 Bronco II w/ 74K orig. It runs great but has a annoying whine sound which increases in pitch with the RPMs. I suspect it is the power steering pump. Fluid in it is up where it shoud be but smells burnt. Should I replace it with new power steering fluid ? What is the best...
  3. Sea foam

How about using Sea Foam gas additive? works good on carbs.
  4. Newbie Bronco II questions

Hey Guys, This site is much better than a Ford manual. I just bought a super nice Bronco II XLT with no rust. But it was in a minor fender bender and I need to replace the right fender, hood, complete headlight assembly, and the bumper. Are the parts all exactly the same from 89-92 Rangers...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad