• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 4.0 power

1. high output 4.0

has anyone ever heard of a high output OHV 4.0? it was slated to be put in the explorer sport trac adrenalin from what i was told.
  2. 4.0 OHV computer questions

ok here is my conundrum... i have a 93 4.0, 4x4, ext cab... my valvetrain is hit and i have been saving money to either swap in a sohc or rebuild the top half of my existing motor. well i came across this motor on craigslist, the person who has it says its for a late model ranger, 98-00, its a...
  3. intake manifold gasket kits

i need to replace my intake gaskets real soon, i have a 93 4.0 and in searching for the right gaskets, i find this.... http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/detail/FEL0/MS94682.oap?year=1993&make=Ford&model=Ranger&vi=1137956&keyword=intake+manifold&pt=02293&ppt=C0026 which they say has to be used...
  4. sway bar bolt sizes

does anyone know what sizes the sway bar bolts are? the bolts the tie the links to the i beam and to the sway bar itself. for a 93 4x4. the stealer wants $13 each.
  5. 4.0 exhaust leak

while changing the oil the other day, i noticed this weird noise coming from the left bank of the motor while running. i have a full borla exhaust (headers to tailpipe) and its still in good shape so i find it hard to believe it could be a failed weld, etc. Cant say power is down, but fuel...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad