• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 3rd Petal

1. 95 Ford Explorer SAS build

Copied over from my local 4x4 forum This project started out as a dirt cheap budget build from a salvage titled Explorer and miscellaneous junk I had laying around. But as time went by and parts were broken, as many people would, I became bored with a very mild, mostly stock, trail...
  2. 87 Bronco II "II Tuff"

Just copied over from my local 4x4 forum This is a daily driver/wheeler project I'm building for my girlfriend. 2.9, 5 speed, and open diffs with 3.45's. Picked it up for a few hundred bucks off craigslist It had been sitting for a few years with a dead fuel pump and a gas tank rotted...
  3. Hello

New to TRS, thought I would introduce myself. My name is Nick, I'm a long time wheeler and Ford guy from northern Nevada. I'd imagine the next point of interest is what kinda junk I'm driving. My current runners are a 93 f-150, Dana 44 SAS and 4" lift, 302 and zf5 swap, and a 99 F350, 7.3...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad