• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 2wd97Ranger

1. 2wd97Ranger

97 2wd ranger tranny problems

i have a 97 2wd ranger. it is lifted and has 31in tires on it. i have been having problems with the transmission and have had it rebuilt. it is in the shop again for the tranny again and the mechanic said he can rebuild it again but it will just go out in a month or so. he said it was because of...
  2. 2wd97Ranger

Pro comp light bar part#16000

does anyone have any pics of how this light bar is mounted? i have seen pics of it bolted to the bumper. just wanted to make sure that is how it is suppose to be. i was also wondering what is the biggest lights you can mount on it? (i want to get 2 8'' procomp lights)
  3. 2wd97Ranger

lytle creek anyone? 3/13/09

me and some buddies are going up to lytle creek on the 13th, if anyone wants to go you are more than welcome. just leave me a message and i will give you the details. -Kyle
  4. 2wd97Ranger

Fontana CA Offroading!

hey who lives in fontana, ca or somewhere near and wants to go offroading sometime? me and a couple buddies go and are always looking to meet new people to go with us. let me know!! (we are trying to go this monday 2/23either to lytle creek or to cleghorn)
  5. 2wd97Ranger

new!

Basic: '97 ford ranger, xlt, 2wd, 3.0 Mods: 5in superlift, 31" bfg a/t, 15in Micky Thompson classic 2, catback flowmaster, k&n air filter, 4.56 sierra gears, detroit tru trac, medium/dark window tint, premier pioneer head unit, alpine speakers, 12" Rockford sub, Rockford amp Future mods...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad