• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 2ndSS

1. 2ndSS

Which 4.0 engine is preferred, the OHV or the SOHC?

these are great engines imo, if you like the truck and would like to keep it another 10 years, get 'er fixed
  2. 2ndSS

a little 50 shot NOS makes up for alot, without the tri/quad chain issues
  3. 2ndSS

Driver side carpet soaked

windshield seal, or door seal. You can go to any glass shop and they usually test your windshield seal for free
  4. 2ndSS

help needed,

thanks for all the input guys, I've been looking into this, is it possible only one hub is locking in?
  5. 2ndSS

you do realise that if a rear cam chain breaks/jumps teeth on a sohc 4.0L you will have to pull the motor to replace, only way
  6. 2ndSS

help needed,

ok so i have a 2002 fx4 ranger 4wd, I will admit Im not a 4x4 guru. Had rangers most of my life, but. Anyway when in 4wd high the truck pulls hard to the right, in 2wd drives normal. It feels almost like the brakes are stuck on the front. Any help is appreciated before I rip into this. please
  7. 2ndSS

synthetic option for BW1354

ok, so after hours of searching and endless discussions, it seems no one is really sure. Even Ford sees to be a lil confused. So I went with Valvoline maxlife full syn.
  8. 2ndSS

synthetic option for BW1354

can I use Mercon V or Dexron 6 in my BW 1354 transfer case?
  9. 2ndSS

98 3.0L auto weak fuel pressure

update, guy i bought the truck from replaced the fuel pump, however neglected to replace the 25 yr old rubber in tank hose, it was split and pumping gas back into the tank
  10. 2ndSS

It's dead Jim!

sounds like a bad ground, "Bad terminals are going to make a loud CLICK and kill everything? " yes!
  11. 2ndSS

02 ranger 4x4 FX4 off road rear disc brake conversion

ok, thank you so much guys for your replies
  12. 2ndSS

02 ranger 4x4 FX4 off road rear disc brake conversion

ok so I am reading in the tECH lIBRARY REAR DISC BRAKE CONVERSIONS, AND IT SAYS the mustang kit works but not on an 02 4x4 FX4. I would like to know why? is it the shock mount placement? please
  13. 2ndSS

Rock Auto discount ?

thank you! sorry to come across so upset. they used to send me codes every month, but no more. I order from them almost daily. :-(
  14. 2ndSS

Rock Auto discount ?

trash
  15. 2ndSS

Rock Auto discount ?

why is it so difficult to find a 5% code? makes no sense

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad