• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 23L88

1. Drop without bed sag

What's a good drop to go with, without having bed sag? All the drops ive ever seen make the bed appear to sag, and it just looks bad..i mean who wants their truck to look like it's got a load on it? So, whats the best drop w/o sag? (ps i just want a moderate drop, i DO live on a dirt road and...
  2. Bit of a stupid question

Is there anybody out there that sells Studs for the Head to Block threads?
  3. Hi?

I just noticed that there was an Intro thread so i figured i'd post in it. Hey guys (and girls), im 17, live in Washington state, get good grades, workout (305 bench press..WOOT!), do cross country and track (thought about doing football but our league is full of wimps..hence it would be to...
  4. Tranny lengths

i did a lot of googlin' and i just cannot find lengths on the M5OD and the A4LD, so i give up, are they the same length? and with the proper rebuild kit would the A4LD be a decent transmission? (i did do my research and obviously found that it has its good share of problems but i just hate stick...
  5. Head Bolts and a vareity of issues

Hey there guys, I have quite the issue going on. Well, about two years ago I was replacing the head gasket on my '88 2.3L, and everything went well, up until I had to torque the head bolts...all but two stripped. SOO my dad went out (i was 15 at the time) and got some heli-coils and we decided...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad