• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 2000RangerXLT

1. 2000RangerXLT

'85 Bronco II Frame Off Restore

Well I finally got the motor pulled this afternoon. My hoist ran out of lift about one inch short of clearing the core support. Other than having to cut the exhaust at the cat, and then having to cut the studs that connect the Y-pipe to the manifolds; the extrication was pretty easy. When I...
  2. 2000RangerXLT

Screw that, I'm not taking apart two motors if I don't have to. I made a little more progress yesterday. I just need to unbolt the transmission from the block, and I'll be ready to pull it.
  3. 2000RangerXLT

Here are the pictures you wanted. I made a new door panel for the drivers door the other day. Here is the old Pass. door panel. I made some more progress on the engine compartment today.
  4. 2000RangerXLT

Well I finally got some time to work on her again, and the news isn't good. Upon the removal of the valve cover I found a large amount of rust that i probably going to prevent me from even using them . Due to the condition of the heads I don't have much hope for the block being rebuild-able...
  5. 2000RangerXLT

I finally got this truck a few days ago after trying to buy it for three years. It's been sitting a mile down the road and hasn't moved in ten years. It’s a 1985 2.8 v6, A4LD w/overdrive, and manual transfer case. It came with an extra 2.8 motor that I am going to pick up later today. I hooked...
  6. 2000RangerXLT

Replace your stock shift knob with an Eaton Fuller knob.

Original Poster: 2000RangerXLT Difficulty: 4.5 out of 10 Time to install: Hour and a Half to two hours. (Depending on Skill Level) Disclaimer: The Ranger Station.com, The Ranger Station.com Staff, nor the original poster are responsible for you doing this modification to your vehicle. By...
  7. 2000RangerXLT

Airbag Light

My Airbag light has been coming in since Saturday, and it flashes 2 times and then 7 times. Does anyone know what this means? Thanks
  8. 2000RangerXLT

Dave's 2000 Ranger project

Well I finally got around to taking some pictures of my truck after I fixed her, and put in my OHC. Here she is before the accident. After the accident. After I fixed her. And after I installed my OHC Next project More pictures to come.
  9. 2000RangerXLT

Pictures of my truck

Well I finally got around to taking some pictures of my truck after I fixed her, and put in my OHC. Here she is before the accident. After the accident. After I fixed her. And after I installed my OHC More pictures to come.
  10. 2000RangerXLT

What is this?

Here's what I have, a 2000 Ford Ranger XLT ex-cab, 3.0l 2WD. On the core support there are these two boxes that say PRO-TEC Vehicle Protection System. The box on the drivers side has three wires going to it. The red and green wires go to the battery and the white one goes to the box on the...
  11. 2000RangerXLT

Finally!!!!

Finally something made in America.
  12. 2000RangerXLT

Down shifting Vs. coasting

I have a 2000 Ranger 2wd 3.0v6 5spd manual, and I was wondering if it is better to down shift when coming to stops or if its better to just coast in neutral.
  13. 2000RangerXLT

The gun thread...

This is the only gun I have pics of in photo bucket.
  14. 2000RangerXLT

New guy form south west Ohio

Hi all, I just got my Ranger a couple of weeks ago. Its a 2000 XLT extended cab. It has a 3.0l V6, 5 spd 2wd. I also put my CB in,its a Uniden PC78LTW, its hoked to a Wilson 1000 antenna. Here are a few pictures of it.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad