• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 2.3tdangerranger

1. HElllp 2.8 ranger starter issue

Got this ranger a couple weeks ago and have been driving it around. last night i was driving it kind of hard and all of my buddies parked, went to go take back off and nothing... the seat belt light will come on and when you turn the key it dims. I have tried two different solenoids and just...
  2. RaceRangers Build

HOLY SHITTTTT! I just spent like 4 hours going through this whole thread and it was time well spent :headbang: Thats a bad ass truck man. Keep it going!! :popcorn:
  3. Thank you UPS

Look what came in the mail today guys :yahoo: Motor is coming together.
  4. General motor build help!!

So I am building a turbo 88 ranger and thought i had quite the idea on the route i was going but now am having second thoughts. For starters I have 2 motor choices and not sure on that. looking for 350-400 drivable HP 1. I have a virgin turbo coupe block that is drilled for DIS, the guy i...
  5. 2.3 Ranger Turbo swap

Alright so I am posting this because I haven't seen a whole thread on this swap yet, so Im going to try to keep you guys updated on my swap and let you know whats going on. Hopefully these pictures work, so here is the ranger that i believed to be a good running truck. It is a pretty much all...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad