• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 2.3 lowranger

1. 2.3 lowranger

the ranger

Been a while since I posted any thing I've done to the truck
  2. 2.3 lowranger

Need some help

Not sure yet. It's sat for so long I honestly don't know if it's seized up or not lol.. I may keep it and rebuild it and put it in something or sell it and all my swap stuff
  3. 2.3 lowranger

Need some help

Ok bear with me i dunno if im wording this right and I'm not at the trucks to look lol. But as far as the engine harness goes I'll be using the 5 speeds harness and computer but on my 95 ( which everything is going to) would I need to change the harness out were it plugs into that 42 pin...
  4. 2.3 lowranger

Need some help

Ok I have got my donor truck it's a 96 with a 5 speed.. I'm going to be taking the motor and trans out and putting it in my truck but where my truck is a auto is there anything I need to know before I start tearing everything out I know I'll need the pedal assembly my concern is leaning more...
  5. 2.3 lowranger

Need some help

Awesome yeah all that was left in there
  6. 2.3 lowranger

Need some help

Ok so another question I have found a 4.0 from the same year truck as mine is there any wire splicing involved in this swap??
  7. 2.3 lowranger

Need some help

Thanks for the info So a 98-01 2.5 would plug in and go
  8. 2.3 lowranger

Need some help

I'm ditching the 302 that I have in my ranger and going back to a 2.3 my question is would everything work out of a 93 - 94 ( hooking it back up and go) like the wiring harnesses and comouter. Wanting to buy a whole donor truck and my truck is a 95
  9. 2.3 lowranger

too low?

i like the way you think sir lol
  10. 2.3 lowranger

need help with drive shaft

Ok i got a que on my 5.0 swap.. Im using a aod trans and my stock trans slip yoke wont work with the aod the yoke is to small.. I have a another slip yoke that came out of the donor car can i just switch the yokes out and if u can is there a special u joint that u gotta usr cause i dont think...
  11. 2.3 lowranger

Exhaust ??? on my 5.0 swap

I just wanted to see if anyone on here has used the flowmaster 10 seires on theor 5.0 swap and what thier opinons are (and also dod u run them with or wothout cats)
  12. 2.3 lowranger

lowering 97 ranger Q's?

this should help ya out http://therangerstation.com/tech_library/Drop.html
  13. 2.3 lowranger

5.4 conversion

i am doing a motor swap in my ranger and was looking at doing the 302 swap. but a buddy of mine said he has a 5.4 laying around his house and i was wondering if anyone has tried this swap. and how much bigger is the 5.4 than the 5.0. any help would be appericated
  14. 2.3 lowranger

help plz

could someone chop these 18inch wheels on my truck plz i would greatly appericate it if ya need any more pics just let me know
  15. 2.3 lowranger

Let's see what's out there....

wat kind of front bumber is that and where did u get it

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad